Thursday, February 15, 2007

Need a kick in the pants~

Ever have those times when you are bit more taken with yarn, knitting books and blogs as opposed to actual knitting? I think I am having one of "those" times. Real question is - how do you get in gear so to speak?

Do you just keeping plugging along until you get your zing back? Do you tackle a project that you never would normally, or think is out of your reach? Perhaps join a KAL or Secret Exchange - that sounds fun....

Don't let my angst fool you, I am in no danger of not knitting (can't imagine my life without it!) - just a bit aimless at the moment.

However, I think I must start this ~ from
Wendy at Knit and Tonic.

That kicky little sweater plus some new sock yarn might just be the ticket! But if any of you wise knitters out there have a cure for what ails me, let me know.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Yes, I think the yarn order for Flair will get you back in gear. I have been there too.....you just need something to get you going again. That sock yarn a few posts down is to die for!

Anonymous said...

Do start Flair you will enjoy knitting it. What color of Blue Sky cotton did you order?